Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born||June 2, 1972|
|Birthplace||Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
Wentworth Earl Miller III is a British-born American actor, model and screenwriter, best known for his role as Michael Scofield on Prison Break. On House, M.D., he portrayed philanthropist Benjamin Byrd in the Season 8 episode Charity Case. He was raised in New York City. Most of his theatrical training is in singing and he was a member of singing groups both in high school and while a student at Princeton University, where he earned a bachelor's degree in English literature.
He tried to move into acting in 1995, but initially met with limited success, working in guest roles and in short films. However, in 2002, he landed a role in the mini-series Dinotopia where he received critical acclaim for his acting. He subsequently obtained featured roles in The Human Stain and Underworld before obtaining his starring role in Prison Break. He has subsequently had featured roles in Resident Evil: Afterlife and will appear in 2012's Loft.
- Appeared with Dominic Purcell in Blood Creek
- Appeared with Ralph Garman on Family Guy
- Appeared with June Squibb on Ghost Whisperer
- Appeared with Joe Morton in Stealth
- Appeared with Harry Lennix in The Human Stain
- Appeared with Michael Michele on ER
- Appeared with Elizabeth Mitchell and Jeremy Renner on Time of Your Life
- His first role was on Buffy The Vampire Slayer with Michelle Trachtenberg
- He appeared on Joan of Arcadia with Amber Tamblyn
- His co-stars on Prison Break were Dominic Purcell, Sarah Wayne Callies and Robin Tunney.