Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Obesity is a condition in which the natural energy reserve, stored in the fatty tissue of humans and other mammals, is increased to a point where it is associated with certain health conditions or increased mortality.
Although obesity is an individual clinical condition, it is increasingly viewed as a serious and growing public health problem: excessive body weight has been shown to predispose to various diseases, particularly cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus type 2, sleep apnea and osteoarthritis.
Examples on HouseEdit
- The Socratic Method (Willie, the Clinic Patient)
- Heavy (Jessica Simms, the Patient)
- Sex Kills (Laura Neuberger, the Heart donor)
- Que Será Será (George, the Patient)
- No More Mr. Nice Guy (Jeff, the Patient)
- Let Them Eat Cake (Emmy, the Patient)
- Joy To The World (Natalie Soellner, the Patient)
- Simple Explanation (Charlotte Novack, the Patient)
- Wilson (Juan, House's Patient)