Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born||January 11, 1972|
Marcus Paul "Marc" Blucas is an American actor, best known for his role as Riley Finn in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. On House, M.D., he portrayed John Kelley, the Gulf War veteran and former boyfriend of Lisa Cuddy who was the patient in the Season 3 episode Top Secret.
A former college basketball star, he played professionally in England before moving into acting with an appearance in the television movie Inflammable in 1995. From there, he had featured roles in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Summer Catch, We Were Soldiers, Sunshine State, They, I Capture the Castle, The Alamo, First Daughter, Thr3e, and Knight and Day. He currently appears in the television series Unnecessary Roughness.
- Appeared with Melanie Lynskey in Touchback
- Appeared with Meta Golding on Body of Proof
- Appeared with John Lacy and Cooper Thornton in Red State
- Appeared with Jodi Long on Law & Order: LA
- Appeared with Anne Dudek and Dahlia Salem on Castle
- Appeared with Andy Comeau in Animals
- Appeared with Jose Zuniga on Lie to Me
- Appeared with Carla Gallo in Mother and Child
- Appeared with Joel Moore in Stuntmen
- Appeared with Ever Carradine in See Kate Run
- Appeared with Michael O'Keefe and Jimmi Simpson on Eleventh Hour
- Appeared with Kevin Zegers in The Jane Austen Book Club
- Appeared with Bailee Madison, Michael Michele and Margo Harshman in Judy's Got a Gun
- Appeared with Candice Bergen and Joshua Malina in View from the Top
- Appeared with Lori Petty in Prey for Rock & Roll