|Role||Fashion Show Patron|
Julie Michaels is an American actress and stunt woman, probably best known for her role as Denise in Road House. On House, M.D., she portrayed the Fashion Show Patron in the Season 2 episode Skin Deep.
Michaels had a featured role in Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday.
- Appeared with Lesley Fera and Hedy Burress in Southland
- Appeared with John Lacy on Weeds
- Appeared with Patrick St. Esprit on Sleeper Cell. Charles S. Dutton directed the episode
- Appeared with Shohreh Aghdashloo on Smith
- Appeared with Jon Seda on Ghost Whisperer
- Appeared with Curtis Armstrong, Peter Jacobson and Ron Perkins on In Justice
|Notice: This article is a stub, please help House Wikia by expanding it.|