|Born||February 20, 1985|
|Birthplace||Van Nuys, CA|
|Episode||Needle in a Haystack|
Richardson had his first regular role at the age of 10 in the television series Fudge. Since then, he has had featured roles in Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves, Richie Rich's Christmas Wish, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys, Invasion, and Clerks II. He currently has a recurring role on The Booth At The End.
He was born in Van Nuys, Los Angeles, California, the son of Tim and Chris Richardson.
Richardson is married to Beth Richardson (born "Elizabeth Victoria Van Der Kellen" on June 17, 1987 in Manhattan, New York, United States). They were married on August 25, 2007 in Sleepy Hollow, New York.
The couple have two children. Their son, Tristan Rhys Richardson, was born on October 4, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. Their daughter, Carys Elaine Richardson, was born on December 23, 2013 in Manhattan, New York.
The family divides its time between their homes in Los Angeles, California and Manhattan, New York.
- Appeared with Robin Tunney on The Mentalist
- Appeared with Chi McBride in The Family Tree
- Appeared with Sarah Clarke and Jack Conley on The Booth at the End
- Appeared with LL Cool J on NCIS: Los Angeles
- Appeared with Patrick Fugit, Thomas Dekker and Kathleen Quinlan in Cinema Verite
- Appeared with Braeden Lemasters on Saving Grace
- Appeared with Candice Bergen and Meredith Eaton on Boston Legal
- Appeared with Kristoffer Polaha and Angel Oquendo on Bones
- Appeared with Jake Weber on Medium
- Appeared with Christine Healy on Invasion