In House M.D. - Critical Cases, energy is a basic resource that is usually required to carry out one of the tasks required in the game.
Energy is shown in a bar in the upper left side of the game panel. Depending on the player's level, the energy level will not exceed a certain level. The player gains one energy point in the normal course by waiting a period of about 2 minutes.
The energy costs for certain game functions are:
- Basic environmental scan - 8 points
- Blood analysis - 5 points
- Imaging - 5 points
- Bonus environmental scan - 5 points
- Defibrilation - 5 points
- Meeting clinic patient - 1 point
- Treating main patient - 1 point
- Picking up a prescription order of any size - 1 point
- Treating ward patient - 1 point
Energy can also be gained by collecting energy items. A "coffee" can be exchanged for 2 energy points, and a "smoothie" can be exchanged for 50 energy points. These items can be purchased with House Credits.
Energy cannot be purchased directly with Budget