Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Episode||Meaning, Cane and Able|
Edward Edwards is a veteran character actor, appearing in more than seventy television and movie roles since his debut in 1974. On House, M.D., he portrayed the recurring patient Richard McNeil, who Gregory House literally brought back to life in the episode Meaning. McNeil's range was limited in his first appearance on House as he portrayed an uncommunicative quadriplegic. However, he made a cameo in the following episode Cane and Able as a recovering clinic patient asking Allison Cameron for Viagra - "A bucket full would be nice".
Among the productions Edwards has appeared in is Robocop (as the officer who welcomes Murphy to hell). However, most of his work has been on television.
- Appeared with Candice Bergen and Stacy Edwards on Boston Legal
- Appeared with Paula Marshall on Out of Practice
- Appeared with Harry Lennix on Commander in Chief
- Appeared with Amber Tamblyn and Chris Marquette on Joan of Arcadia
- Appeared with Currie Graham on NYPD Blue
- Appeared with Marcus Giamatti on Judging Amy
- Appeared with Zoe McLellan on JAG
- Appeared with Tina Holmes on The Division
- Appeared with Jude Ciccolella on 24
- Appeared with Jennifer Grey and Joe Morton in Bounce
- Appeared with Nestor Carbonell in Noriega: God's Favorite
- Appeared with James Earl Jones in Gang Related
- Appeared with Roger Aaron Brown on Dark Skies
- Appeared with Stacy Edwards on Quantum Leap
- Appeared with Peter Weller and Kurtwood Smith in Robocop