Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In House M.D. - Critical Cases, budget is a resource that is used in game play.
Budget can be gained by:
- Doing an environmental scan, blood analysis or imaging. Depending on the player's skill level, the reward can be anywhere from $50 to $200 in budget, with an average of about $100.
- Treating an emergency patient in the clinic. This gains budget of $5 to $50 depending on how quickly or accurately the task is completed.
- Giving a clinic patient meds, or curing a ward patient. This gains $2-$3.
Budget is used to:
- Purchase Meds ($15 to $100 depending on quantity)
- Treat the main patient ($3 to $1,300, depending on the game level)