In House M.D. - Critical Cases, budget is a resource that is used in game play.
Budget can be gained by:
- Doing an environmental scan, blood analysis or imaging. Depending on the player's skill level, the reward can be anywhere from $50 to $200 in budget, with an average of about $100.
- Treating an emergency patient in the clinic. This gains budget of $5 to $50 depending on how quickly or accurately the task is completed.
- Giving a clinic patient meds, or curing a ward patient. This gains $2-$3.
Budget is used to:
- Purchase Meds ($15 to $100 depending on quantity)
- Treat the main patient ($3 to $1,300, depending on the game level)