Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The bile canaliculi
- The canals of Hering
- The bile ductules
- The intrahepatic bile ducts
- The left and right hepatic ducts, where it exits the liver, and form the common hepatic duct
- The gall bladder, which exits via the cystic duct
- The common hepatic duct and cystic duct merge and form the common bile duct
- The common bile duct joins the pancreatic duct and forms the ampulla of Vater