|Born||October 4, 1950|
Alan Rosenberg is an American actor, best known for his portrayal of Eli Levinson on both Civil Wars and L.A. Law. On House, M.D., he portrayed Wilson's lawyer Bruce Steinerman in the Season 3 episode Whac-A-Mole.
Rosenberg fell into acting, getting into the Yale Drama School after losing most of the money his parents gave him for graduate school. There he met actress Meryl Streep, but after she left the relationship, he dropped out of Yale as well. However, he established himself as a character and voice actor and showed strength playing lawyer characters. He has had featured roles in The Last Temptation of Christ, The Revenge of Al Capone, Lucky Chances, Civil Wars, The Tommyknockers, L.A. Law, Freaky Friday, Cybill, Chicago Hope, The Guardian, Robots, and Luck.
- Appeared with Sarah Clarke on Bosch
- Appeared with Eyal Podell on Harry's Law
- Appeared with Skyler Gisondo on CSI
- Appeared with Currie Graham on NYPD Blue
- Appeared with Joel Grey in Reaching Normal
- Appeared with Julie Warner on Family Law
- Appeared with Candice Bergen on Murphy Brown
- Appeared with Wendy Makkena in On Seventh Avenue
- Appeared with David Marciano on Civil Wars
- Appeared with Janel Moloney in And Then She Was Gone
- Appeared with Christine Healy in The Preppie Murder
- Appeared with Kurt Fuller in Miracle Mile
- Appeared with Sela Ward in The King of Love